In this tutorial we are going to take a look at backface and polygroup masking. This allows you to sculpt on thin meshes without affecting the mesh behind, as well as restricting the affected area to just one polygroup.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- TEASER Trailer | CGI Animated Short Film ** WHAT THE FUR! ** Funny SciFi kids short by Objectif3d
- TRAILER | Award Winning Dark CGI Short ** RABBIT BLOOD ** 3D Animated Short by Yagmur Altan
- Using Sculptris Pro in ZBrush 2018
- Adventure Fantasy CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** THE WAVE / LA VAGUE ** Funny Kids Animation by ESMA
- TRAILER | Cute CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** A NEW HUE ** Lovely & Colorful Family Video For Kids