In this tutorial we are going to take a look at backface and polygroup masking. This allows you to sculpt on thin meshes without affecting the mesh behind, as well as restricting the affected area to just one polygroup.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- CGI 3D Animated Short Film "THE CATHEDRAL" OSCAR NOMINATED Sci-Fi Fantasy Animation by Platige Image
- TRAILER | CGI 3d Animated Adventure Film ** MICE: A Small Story ** Animation by Objectif 3D
- Cute CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** A NINJA LOVE STORY ** Funny Animation Kids Cartoon by Daniel Klug
- Posing a Character Using Transpose Master in ZBrush | CGI 3D Tutorial HD | CGMeetup
- 5 TIPS for Adding a Background in Photoshop