In this tutorial we're taking a look at how you can customize your UI in ZBrush.
The default ZBrush UI is cluttered with options you probably never use and never will. Customizing it is a great way to speed up your workflow and giving you some piece of mind.
We're going to cover how to rearrange whatever you like, color your interface any way you want and look at ways to scale things down to fit in what you need.
Download the UI here:
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** THE BACKWATER GOSPEL ** Violent Horror Short Movie Animation Workshop
- Cute Musical CGI Animated Short Film ** STAGE FRIGHT ** by Lauren Jacobsen & Zachary Morawski
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** MISS DAISY ** Killer Action cgi movie by NAD-UQAC Team
- Funny CGI 3D Animated Short ** POULET FREE ** Animation Film by IsART Digital Team
- Award Winning LGBTQ Animated Film ** STAR FALLEN ** Love Story by Alex Tagali [PG13]