In this tutorial we're taking a look at how you can customize your UI in ZBrush.
The default ZBrush UI is cluttered with options you probably never use and never will. Customizing it is a great way to speed up your workflow and giving you some piece of mind.
We're going to cover how to rearrange whatever you like, color your interface any way you want and look at ways to scale things down to fit in what you need.
Download the UI here:
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- CGI 3D Animated Short "REBELOTE" Hilarious Superheros Animation Film by ESMA
- TRAILER | SciFi VFX Comedy ** DUMBTIME **Time Travel Short Film By ArtFX Team
- Thriller Short Film ** ESCAPE ** Live action movie by Melanie Light
- CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** GLOAM ** Fantasy Poetic Cgi movie for Kids by D.Elwell & G.Hughes
- Cute VFX & CGI Animated Short Film ** SACCAGE ** AI Robot Animation by ISART Digital