In this ZBrush video tutorial, we cover how to split up your model in order to get a lot of additional resolution. This is common if you need a lot of resolution on specific parts, such as the head. Areas like the head and feet normally require more resolution compared to the rest, as they are often more close-up. Instead of subdividing everything, you can simply split it up.
We split it up based on the UDIM layout, as that gives us a reliable way of updating our model in the future, as we have cuts which we know will remain constant.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- SciFi Thriller CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** LAST DAY OF WAR ** Film Animation by Dima Fedotov
- DOF: Control the depth of field effect in Photoshop or AE, using a depth map from Vray
- Adventure CGI 3d Short Animated Film ** MICE: A Small Story ** Cute Family Videos For Kidsby ISART
- CGI 2D Animated Short Film Horror ** SWEET DREAMS ** Scary & Creepy Animation by Animation Workshop
- TRAILER | Cute CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** RIFT ** Fun Environmental animation by Objectif3D Team