In this ZBrush video tutorial, we cover how to split up your model in order to get a lot of additional resolution. This is common if you need a lot of resolution on specific parts, such as the head. Areas like the head and feet normally require more resolution compared to the rest, as they are often more close-up. Instead of subdividing everything, you can simply split it up.
We split it up based on the UDIM layout, as that gives us a reliable way of updating our model in the future, as we have cuts which we know will remain constant.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Getting Started with Sculpting - ZBrush for Beginners Tutorial
- TRAILER | Sci-FI VFX Short Film ** INVASION DAY ** Alien Action Short By ISART Digital Team
- How to Cut Out ANYTHING in Photoshop (10 Tips and Tricks for Making Difficult Selections and Masks)
- CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** NEVERDIE ** Fantasy Thriller Animation by Supinfocom Rubika
- Sad Sci-Fi Animated Short Film ** LIFELINE ** Beautiful Time Travel Adventure by Andreas Salaff