In this ZBrush tutorial, we go through how you can easily pose your characters using Zspheres and Transpose Master. This is one of the most efficient ways of posing characters in any 3D software and it's simple to set up, compared to traditional rigging.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Book: Art of Alex Gallego: Design & Caricatures
- In The Sea - Photoshop manipulation Tutorial Light Effects
- TEASER Trailer | Horror Short Film ** EAGLEWALK ** [ Award Winning ] Thriller movie By Rob Himebaugh
- Sci-Fi Thriller Short Film ** FRANKIE ** Award Winning Time Travel Movie by Mike Pappa
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** DEFECTIVE DETECTIVE ** Animation by Avner Geller & Stevie Lewis