This time we're taking a look at how to get a lower the polycount of your mesh substantially while still preserving the details. Decimation Master is an amazing plugin that reduces the polycount of your mesh by triangulating it and providing more resolution in complex areas and less detail in simpler ones.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Sci-Fi Cyberpunk CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** GOLIATH ** Steampunk Adventure by ArtFX Team
- Cute CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** THE CONTROLLER ** Family Animation Kids Cartoon by Ringling Team
- Sci-Fi VFX CGI Animated Short Film ** FEAW ** Brilliant Animation Movie by NAD-UQAC
- TEASER Trailer | Horror Short Film ** PIGSKIN ** Uncensored Thriller by Jake Hammond & N Newton
- CGI VFX Animated Short Film ** CROSSBREED ** SciFi Thriller by Objectif3d Team